Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mom Update (Again!)

Hey, Everyone!!

Elder Shaw is alive and well, and super, super busy!!  Unfortunately, he only had just enough time to send me a quick email to let me know that he is alive and kicking.  He wasn't able to provide a blog update for me to post due to a couple of factors: incredibly busy, and poor time-management. But, he is very thankful to those of you who write to him regularly with encouragement and updates.  He promised to try to be better with his time management skills and make it a priority to send out a good update this coming week. 
Since he is almost at his official year mark, I am going to try and send Elder Shaw a video collage of people that just want to say "hey" or wish him well.  I'm also going to try and refresh his tie collection. (I'm sure the same ties can get boring after a year of wear.) Anyone that is interested in helping with these endeavors or contributing in some way is more than welcome to email me or message me via Facebook.  The package will be mailed next Friday, so if you want to send something and want someone else (meaning, me!) to pay postage, now is the time.

'Til next week,

Billy's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment