Monday, October 13, 2014

IK MOET NIEZEN

 I'm not sure what to say about the week. It was..... something! I don't know what though.

One story from the week, I guess. I went on exchanges with one of the ZLs, Elder Krebs. We had a really good day of contacting and stuff. Then, as we were getting ready to drive back to the apartment (being in a car again was weird) we got a call from some other elders in the zone. One of them was not feeling good at all and was afraid it was appendicitis. So we drove all the way over there, picked them up, and took him to the hospital. When we got there, it was already technically time to be in the apartment. Well, we got to sit in a Dutch waiting room for a VERY long time--even though there were only a few other people there. Yeah, sorry people. I'm not convinced this socialized system works!

Well, they finally told us they wanted to keep him over night, so we went home. We got there a bit after midnight. I was very tired the next day. Actually, no one has told me yet what happened with him. I hope he's okay, but I'm so out of the loop!

Party on Garth,
Elder Shaw



Picture of the hair. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! GOODNESS PEOPLE! It's just a normal haircut!


Um..... picture! Elder Krebs and Elder Bean (my DL) and...... Rakka? I think that's the birds name, but I can't remember.






No comments:

Post a Comment