Monday, November 3, 2014

Helloooooooooo, I´m Elder Shawwww (Rotterdam, Week 13)


First off, Elder South! He is....... Seth. Like, in so many ways. Similar mannerisms; he has that same really high pitched laugh. We have a lot of fun! But it´s a little easy to get distracted during study time......

Dutch is coming along pretty well. I think I´ve dreamed in it. But languages are so mixed here I can end up speaking English, Dutch, and the little bit of German I remember in the same appointment. I really want my Dutch to improve, but haven´t had the chance to do my language study in many days. Luckily I should have it again tomorrow I believe. 

Jus´ trow it on tha blog. It `ll be grand. 

Investigators? Gulia is progressing well (Yeah, apparently it´s spelt with a G). We are trying to figure out when she is going to be baptized, because for some reason she is very nervous. So hopefully that turns out for the best. We honestly had a somewhat bittersweet week. Saturday we contacted a referral from the office that is very positive, and she came to church yesterday! It was very exciting! But other than that... most of our appointments have fallen through. Every single appointment yesterday fell through, including our dinner one. And no one told us that they were canceled, we just arrived at their houses and no one was there. It sucked. It sucked hard. It sucked donkeys. It sucked eggs. It sucked like a mosquito. It, yeah, it sucked.

Yeah, we had daylight savings time. We actually had it last week! Not this one. It gets dark very early now. Which blows.

I have a few pictures.


This was outside that new investigators house. I thought it was rad.

Last anime stance with Taggart

Elder South and Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment