Monday, July 13, 2015

Pak zijn been, man.

This has been one of those odd weeks of my mission. We had to do so much!

Let´s see, where it really began was Wednesday with transfers. I had to move all of my stuff to an apartment that is in one of the least convenient locations of all time. We arrived in Rotterdam carrying my bags and then realized that we didn´t have the apartment keys.  So, we carried the bags all the way to the other apartment where we could get the keys, then hopped on the metro and went to our apartment. Luckily they were the right keys (we weren´t sure). Oh, then we had to go back to get more bags and stuff so that the apartment was inhabitable.

Oh, so my new companion is Elder Muller, he´s very tall, a big nerd, and lots of fun! Oh, to make it more interesting, he´s from Melbourne, Fl. And yes, he is in Grandma and Grandpa´s stake! He was super surprised when I told him I knew the area, and that I had been there on MANY occasions. We´ve had great fun talking about places to eat and fun stuff to do. 

Well, the rest of the week was spent up North. We traveled, had some appointments with members, then got ready for the performance. Saturday, I was still learning music.... for the performance that evening. In fact, the actual performance was my first time running the entire thing at once. I was scared initially, but while doing it.... I was okay! It went pretty well. Then we had to drive home afterwards. Yeah..... We didn´t get home until REALLY late. REALLY late. 

Anyway... things should be simmering down a little for the next few weeks. I´m looking forward to a little break.

Sorry I don´t have any pictures. I think my battery messed up on my camera. I'll fix it and then send you some pictures next week!

Da´s how it lookz? Da´s how it iz!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment