Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Almost Done at the MTC!

The results of the haircut weren't too bad!

This warning tape showed up a few days ago in our class building. To prove there was no reason, I took this picture.



This week was fairly uneventful, but I have been playing soccer in the morning which has been fun. The other day I was playing keeper and having a perfect game. (Dad would be so proud!) Then, Elder Steenblick, who had been playing awesome defense (thus I relaxed once he had the ball) decided to score a goal on our own goal. Perfect game.... ruined by a goal on our own goal. I was mad.
This is the kid that scored the goal on our own goal blowing a bubble.


Let's see, I really am excited to get to The Netherlands. Our teachers have been talking it up; I just wanna get there! Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!

I got the package just now! I haven't looked at everyone's letters yet, but I pulled everything out! I'll go through it more thoroughly once I get back to rez.



It's makes me happy to know I'm able to maintain my reputation as the man who will wear anything once. A Sister had a yellow cardigan which I...... liberated from her desk. Another sister let me borrow her glasses. Thus, I looked like Arthur from that kids cartoon! Example! 

No comments:

Post a Comment