Monday, February 16, 2015

Ik gaa 'm slaan!

Hellloooooooooooo!

Well, we had an AWESOME week. We taught a ton of people!
One of them was that English class, and we basically just gave a class of >20 high school Srs. the first lesson. It went really well. And we were invited to do it again sometime, so we'll see if that happens! It was just a really REALLY cool experience. Everyone asked great questions so, yeah!
The other really interesting one was yesterday. Elder Silva contacted some South Americans on the bus earlier this week; they invited us to come over yesterday to talk with them. By the way.... it was all in Spanish......... Anyone that knows me knows that my knowledge of Spanish is rudimentary. And somehow I managed to follow along! Granted.... I couldn't say a thing. Oh, also! 4 of them were pastors, so they just kinda bashed the heck out of us, while Elder Silva stood his ground and testified of the truth, and I sat there smiling and listening to this language I barely understood!

P-day last week we made cookies and milkshakes at the church. It was a real good time! This week we're going ice skating. That's going to be fun as well! I don't know how to pick a favorite meal. They all kinda blend together in my mind. 
Especially when we have one every day.
I have a few pictures!
Cool eh? This was on exchanges in Alkmaar.


Exchange CAT!

Cool graffiti.

"You never know when the dikes could break"
Well, that's it for this week!

Mmwah! Good night everybody!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment