Monday, September 14, 2015

Ellos hablan Twi

Okay, down to bweezness. We finally taught one of those potentials this week. It was a half- Spanish, half- Dutch lesson, and I was basically just confused the entire time. By the time it shifted back to Dutch, they had moved topics and I had to try and find what was going on. It was a fun adventure!

Oh, here´s an interesting little bit of information-- last Monday we went to go eat after emailing, and met this awesome inactive lady Taggart and I had met with when I was here before. She came out to have lunch with all of us and we had a good time. Then we went back a few days later and had an appointment with her that was very uplifting. Safe to say, I am totally her favorite missionary and she´s going to come back to church and really enjoy it. Astrid, I know you´re reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I´ll do my best to fix your mail slot!

Anyway, we traveled a bunch this week. It was so much time in a car, but the appointments we had made it worth it! It´s always a nice experience getting to know so many people, even if it´s super hard to remember names. So many "Van De"s and "Van Der"s and "Van Den"s-- it can get very confusing. I´m sure it´s easier if you´re from the Netherlands, but for an American... difficult.

Anyway, I have pictures!

This is where the GPS brought us once.... there was nothing there.


We thought it fitting that this is a plus size store!

Long drive


This kitty did not like when I tried to pick it up. Luckily we got this picture before that.

We went running with a Greenie in Amersfoort! Isn´t he cute!

Conatti took a really blurry picture of half dead flowers!
That´s it!

LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment