Monday, October 12, 2015

And move from Kneeling Duck into Bruce Walrus.


I was leading the others in some yoga this morning. By that, I mean I was doing yoga and the others were watching me. I didn't know names for poses, so I made them up. Kneeling Duck and Bruce Walrus were just what came to my head.

Okay.... this week was... pretty uneventful actually. We practiced this week for a Christmas performance we are going to do! It´s going to be a lot of work, but SO fun! I´m very excited. Elder Hunter is still working on the script, but we already have two songs learned and we´re working on perfecting them.

Elder Conatti and I contacted a lot; we´re still have trouble actually teaching people.... but we have given away many copies of the Book of Mormon (it´s a great read; if you haven´t heard of it, check it out.) We´re powering through. It´s going great. We´re staying positive. I´m speaking in simple sentences in the present tense. It´s been one of those weeks where your mind gives up on complex syntax.

I´m sorry it´s short. There really just is not a whole lot to say about the week. 


A few pictures!

Look at the greenie and his trainer! SO CUUUTE! Also, you can kinda see our mattress arrangement in this. Mattress on the floor, two beds, oh, and my mattress is under the bed where they´re praying. We pull it out for sleeping time, but other wise it stays in there.

Look! the greenie!

Oh! And we get to go to the temple this week! Yay!

Love,

Elder Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment