Monday, December 14, 2015

"Kip is a good man."

Oaky (yes, oaky). First things first, I´ll be transferred to Den Bosch! --with another Portuguese speaking companion. Apparently there´s something I need to work on. I´m excited!

This week was the most intense, emotional roller coaster. The concert went as well as can be expected for never having done a run through. And yeah, it was crazy! I don´t have any stories from the week, really. It was a lot of practicing and stress and freaking out and then going to bed and doing it again the next day. 

Saturday, after the concert, we went to sing in a retirement home with the district. It was a lot of fun. I played guitar for a few songs. We had a good time and I think the old people got a kick out of it!

Sunday we had the Stake concert, which we sang for again. Yeah, I´ve been singing a lot. That went okay. It was really long, but we had a good time! Then we got transfers and I haven´t gotten enough sleep any night this week. I have some pictures though, then I gotta cut it off.

Never mind. I´ll have to try and upload pictures later today. This computer is busy uploading someone else pictures!

I love you all!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment