Monday, December 28, 2015

"Christmas children peep into Christmas windows..."


This week has passed! I´m actually a little bit glad that it´s done. The holidays are wonderful, and getting to celebrate the birth of Christ is wonderful! However, the work here sucked. Straight up. People were just grumpy and we had trouble getting appointments set up with anyone that was not an active member of the church. It led to a lot of time where we just had no clue about what to do. We were frustrated, but full of food. So I guess it wasn´t all bad!

I want to thank everyone that wished me a Merry Christmas! And those of you that sent me stuff! And especially Mike, Marian, Gma and Gpops! Keeping the missionary pockets laced with dough. I really do appreciate everything that all of you do for me!

Well, I managed to do a lot of caroling this week. Tuesday and Friday were spent caroling in Eindhoven-- we gave out some cookies, shared some love, and I had a ball. Like I do. 

I have many pictures for the peoples!

This is Elder Serra jokingly trying to find an uncomfortable position to sleep in.

This is Elder Serra genuinely just tuckered out.

Exchanges with Elder Parr! Big kids on campus ya´ll!

Ain´t he a cutie. I take a lot of pictures of him. He´s very photogenic.

"In the ghetto....." -Elvis

Cookies I made. We were on a train to Eindhoven.

Artsy sunrise picture. It´s cool, you can see the reflection of the train car I´m in. Art.

CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This last one has a bit of a story. Elder Serra and I locked ourselves out of our apartment. We spent an hour and a little bit more removing the door from it´s hinges with the help of Rudy, our building handyman. After forever we finally got back inside. Yeah, we´ll do better at remembering our keys after that ordeal. Yep.


Sorry there wasn´t a ton to talk about this week! But at least I had a lot of pictures!

Loves!

Elder Shaw

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Elder Serra's mum! I discovered your blog after a little bit of stalking! I love to read Elder Shaw's blog! He is quite fun and has great photos! Can I ask a favour? Can I steal some of the photos that Elder Serra is in? I
    He barely sends photos, so I was so pleased to see so many photos of him this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete