Monday, March 21, 2016

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there

I can honestly say this week was an improvement over the last few. Elder Drinkwater and I got a lot of work done. We´re pretty beat at this point. However, we don´t have much time to take it easy either. We still have a lot to do. 

I just realized how many hours I spent talking to people on the street and doing doors. Dang. We have been all over this city just chatting away. I spent a long time on my feet. These shoes are showing some wear. Let´s see how bad I can kill them before I come back.

Well, some interesting things. That referral campaign we´re doing is getting HUGE. We have so many referrals at this point that I don´t know how we´re going to contact them. I think Elder Drinkwater and I will have to arrange splits with the members in order to get to them all. Especially since many of them are far away. It feels good to be busy, but sometimes you do find yourself wishing for a little break. Maybe I´m just lazy.

Another cool thing from the week is that we had my favorite Stake conference I´ve ever attended. Elder Charles from England was speaking (I don´t believe they ever mentioned his full name) and he did a wonderful job. We went with Timo and were all very uplifted. I also got to translate for a little meeting he did with recent converts and investigators in the stake.... Far from easy. That boy can talkkkkk. It was awesome, I also had the opportunity to see some friends from other wards and things in the stake.

One last thing before you get pictures-- I knew when I came on my mission that I would meet wonderful members and investigators. I expected to meet people I wanted to emulate and have great companions. However, I did not realize that these people would become my dear friends. I have been so blessed to have met the people I have. They have taught me so many wonderful things. 

Okay, pictures!
Derp!

Also derp!

Sing it with me! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

I quite literally pulled this cat off of a roof.


This... right here... is my.... swag.
That´s it! I love you all!

The Shaw



No comments:

Post a Comment