Monday, March 14, 2016

"I´m a Shart Smopper"

Yeah, I think you can guess which words I mixed up there.

Well, the transfer happened. Elder Drinkwater and I are trying to settle into our work here in Den Bosch. We had a really bizarre few days.

I´ll try and sum it all up. Wednesday was a transfer day. Elder Drinkwater and I were just trying to get into the swing of things. It´s always a little odd right after a transfer. We didn´t have a ton of appointments, but we were more than busy.

Thursday we went to have an appointment with Theo, and older member of the ward we visit regularly, only to find EMTs there picking him up and taking him to the hospital. He´s doing okay, but it caused a little scare and we had to make a bunch of phone calls. Then, I ended up getting a flat tire. Friday we had to go to a meeting in Eindhoven and then to the Temple in the evening, so we ended up in our area for about.... two hours. But it was awesome. Then, there was a baptism for a boy in the ward on Saturday and a big zone service project, so once again we weren´t in our area for very long.

It was busy. And we still have a lot to do to take care of all of this stuff. Elder Drinkwater and I are quite busy. It´s a good thing, but exhausting. One thing I´ve learned from my mission is that you don´t actually need a "me" day. Maybe a few "me" hours from time to time, but far less often than we think. We´re capable of difficult things!

Pictures; I know you´re excited.

The St. Jans Cathedral in Den Bosch: Night Edition.


The Den Haag Temple: Nightish Edition


Holiness to the Lord

Uh huh. You know how I does.

In the train. This window might as well be a mirror.

Did I mention that our church is an office building? Yep
Peace out!

The Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment