Monday, March 28, 2016

Maak je geen zorgen.


I would like to start with a big I´M FINE. The attack wasn´t in this country and even if it had been, Den Bosch is such a low profile place that you wouldn´t have to worry. I´m safe and happy.

This week was busy. Very busy. And a bit stressful, to be honest. Everything went really well, but it was just a lot on my plate. Elder Drinkwater barely made it through. And this week promises to be even busier. Heck, we already taught a lesson today! Craziness coming through!

Well, honestly... as busy as we were this week I don´t have a ton to talk about. In part, I´m just kinda out of words. I have to fix my bike and all kinds of crap today. I´ll try and find something to talk about.

Oh, Easter things. Well, a common concern I´ve heard expressed by this ward is that we don´t do enough for Easter in our church. I must say I agree. Easter really should be the biggest focus of all reverence and celebration for all that call themselves Christians. Because the ward thinks this, we had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate some other days of this past week, paralleling the last week of the mortal life of Jesus Christ. We celebrated The Last Supper on Thursday with a family in the Ward. Then we did a genealogy fireside for Good Friday. Elder Drinkwater and I were able to do a little presentation for that as well. Hahaha, Just one more thing we had to plan.

Well, pictures!

A member was showing us something called Occulus. Elder Drinkwater has no clue I´m taking a picture of him here.


Welcome to exchanges with The Shaw. Elder Drenth was a good sport.

And finally, a hilarious picture of Elder Drinkwater, selfie master.

Love you all!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment