Monday, December 1, 2014

IT`S FREEZING


It´s hard to know what to say about this week. It was hard. Most of our appointments canceled, so we ended up doing a lot of contacting. Which yielded....... nothing. But, I do have a few stories and some pictures to go along with them.

Thanksgiving was a lesson on the wonders of the internet. The family that fed us got all of the recipes online, and it ended up being a very good meal. That was a good experience. 

Baptisms. Nearest is in January. We´ll see what happens.

Okay, picaturs. (No, that isn´t Dutch)



Okay! This handsome devil is Raymond. He was a less active member who has recently started coming back to church. We meet with him a decent amount.

Well! He got us presents! Hahahaha. We were very surprised. He got us chocolate letters and hand knitted us scarves--which I am currently wearing. This is us with the stuff. 

This is the fine Dutch art of achteropping. (literal translation: after-on-ing or behind-on-ing) I took this very cool picture out with the sisters one night. I was on the back of a bike with Elder South when I took this picture. 

I made a cake!

Then I covered it with peanut butter and sprinkles.







No comments:

Post a Comment