Monday, March 16, 2015

Tot het eeuwigheid! en wat verder!


Well, it has been another week in Haarlem. It's amazing how time goes by. This week felt much longer than previous ones, just because.... I don't actually know why. Just was long. Lots of work, still not any visible successes. I know they are there and will reveal themselves in due time, but for now I'm just trying to push through. It's actually been kinda a rough week mentally. I am exhausted and worn thin. I need to do something to just kinda unwind. Hopefully today can provide that. I really do feel just kinda beaten to heck.

Favorite person from the week is Joseph! We met him on the street in the center of the city. He's from the French Congo, and is a super sweet guy. He has a Book of Mormon now, and we're hopeful for some lessons later in the week!
I finally got my bike key and all that jazz figured out. That's nice, but really I don't have stories from the week. Luckily I have a bunch of pictures, because I'm feeling a little short on words. (I know, surprising.)

Demon ducklings! So named because their species is scary looking and very mean!

Me and a cat! mmmm

Foot!....foot?

Missionary on an artsy Dutch playground

Off we go!


I made chicken and waffles!

His name is perfect. (Dhr. is De Heer, or, the sir)

Sisters Twiggs and Goodman being things from horror movies.

I found a koi pond!

Well, that's it for today. Have a wonderful week everyone.
Blah,
Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment