Monday, February 22, 2016

Chica peniquo chapéu de coco!

Well, I´m really frustrated that my email last week didn´t send, because I sent a ton of pictures and I actually spent more time emailing last week because I didn't have enough time the week before. If this doesn´t get to you, I may just give up on emailing for the rest of my mission. Today is trying my patience.

Well, to be honest I have almost no sentence (ha, directly translated Dutch sentence) in sending a long email about all of the stuff I did because I don´t even know if it will get to you.

Let me say it quickly. This week went well. The weather has been less than favorable (still is). I´m currently waiting less than patiently to get the botch job done on my hair fixed. I like life. Life likes me.....

Yeah. I´m done. If this actually gets there I´ll resend all of the stuff from last week and send a nice big one next week.

Love,

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment