Monday, February 29, 2016

"Da´s m´n stuff, yo"

The title is something I said in Dutch that really isn´t a thing. Stuff is not a Dutch word. Elder Serra and Timo have been making fun of me for it.

Timo got baptized on Saturday! We´re so excited for him. He also asked me to do his confirmation yesterday. That was a wonderful experience. It was scary to do it in Dutch as well. But it´s done now, and it was cool.

Other than Timo´s baptism, this week was really hard. There were a few roses of course, but they were far outnumbered by the thorns. I´m honestly really glad it´s all over. I think we taught... twice this week. Everything else fell through and we got to spend some evening wandering around the city centrum hoping people would take some time out of their "busy" evenings to talk to us. I´ve had better weeks.

What else would you like to know? I don´t really have any cool stories other than the baptism. I do have some pictures (from Elder Serra, I forgot to charge my camera.)





I look Polish, no thanks to Elder Serra. After he cut my hair I had to go to the hair place any way to get it fixed. 

KITTY!

Timo´s dog.


AND TIMO AFTER BEING BAPTIZED! WOOP WOOP!


thth tha th th th tha that that´s all folks!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment