Monday, February 8, 2016

Dang

This has been an interesting week. I´m actually going to start with today, because it´s all I can really think about right now. We got a call today from a member that said they needed help on their land. There was a huge storm today and a lot of the hay they just bought had become wet. The needed help cleaning it all up and covering it again. We had to run over there to help them with that, then we ended up staying the entire day there with them just having a good time. It all got away from us and now I´m emailing.

Okay, I need to keep this short because time is getting away from us and 'tis is a really odd evening (you all have no idea). 

These past few days have been filled with Carnival. The entire city is having a big party all about drinking, dancing, and debauchery. It´s very amusing, but not really the best oppurtunity to contact people. So we have been struggling a little to find things to do in the evening. I´ll send pictures next week, because I have NO TIME. 

We worked really hard this week, that´s all I can say. It was a good week despite all of the odd things that happened.

Okay, great, I´m cutting it off here. I´M SO SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT I DIDN`T EMAIL. I will get to you next week!

Love,

Elder Shaw

*MOM NOTE*

His email came just minutes before he was supposed to be back in his flat.  I did get a nice email really early this morning from a brother in the ward where he was serving with a couple of pictures. I asked if I can post them to his blog, but I haven't heard back (he is probably asleep),  Just know that photo credit is due to a really nice couple in Den Bosch,  Hopefully, he will give his blessing, and I will be able to give a shout-out to him.  I just never know.  Some people really value their internet anonymity.

Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment