Monday, April 4, 2016

SO LITTLE TIME!

Guess what, amigos! We are still busy! I´ll give a little list of things we did:

I made oven mac & cheese for a less active member.

I lifted a lot of furniture and boxes. 

I spent a long time being very frustrated and NOT SWEARING at my bike.

Elder Drinkwater and I cooked curry!

I set things on fire in a district meeting!

And taught a ton of lessons to wonderful people.

I went on exchanges to a little city called Nijmegen. I bet you have no clue how to pronounce that!

I took pictures with cats!

Elder Drinkwater took a full 18 seconds to get a joke!

I played Ticket to Ride with some members.

I watched a lot of conference. It was very enjoyable. I know there are a lot of you that aren't members of our church that are reading this, and I highly suggest going to lds.org to watch some of the talks. They are inspiring and uplifting.

I did not sleep as much as I should have.

I have pictures!

Double rainbow! Look close.


Black and white train tracks!

Black and white Elder Drinkwater!

Kitty!

Also Kitty!

Purty, eh?

Also! Iz a dragon amigo!

A friend came to visit our whiteboard during weekly planning.

Wut.

Also pretty!

Have a good one friends. Do cool things!

The Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment