Monday, April 25, 2016

Ik blijven.

Guess what!?! I´m staying in Den Bosch with Elder Drinkwater for my last transfer. We´re going to keep on keeping on! I am very excited! More exclamation points! More! If you can´t tell I´m quite happy that I didn´t get transferred. This (my last) transfer is actually only five weeks long as compared to the normal six. Five weeks in a new city would not have been ideal.

It was a decent week. Lots of knocking. It actually turned sunny and warm a few days ago, but changed back to dismal, dreary, and downright cold. It happens.

A few cool things. Elder Drinkwater and I did a lot of cooking this week. We baked a cake for our district, baked slutty brownies (yes, wonderful name) for a family, made curry for an inactive member, just.... yeah. I really enjoy cooking. Look out, ladies!

Yeah, I think that´s about it for the day. I don´t feel like typing anymore! You´ll see me soon enough, anyway! Pieces of trash. You´ve just been home doing your garbage while I´ve been here saving the world. I might as well just stay here and make all of you miss me even more as pay back...HAH!

I have a few pictures!

This is my eggie... Todd. I put him in brownies.

Goslings. I named them all Ryan.


I love you!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment