Monday, May 9, 2016

Death Row

I feel like I´m walking it. The reality of coming home is setting in, and it´s that time of panic! Am I afraid to die?  Nah, I don´t think so. But like most people it´s not something I spend a ton of time looking forward to. The circle of life! 

I got some sun this week! And it was nice and warm! It would have been fabulous had I not been sick. It´s probably actually allergies, but it has been very disruptive. I haven´t been able to sleep very well, so I´ve been operating on very little sleep, a small appetite, and a crap ton of enthusiasm. It should be better this week though. I´m feeling better today.

We´ve been having a little trouble these few weeks. We want to find more investigators and get the ward more involved with them. Wards need to see that the missionaries are working as hard as they can; it helps them have faith in the work. Sadly, I feel like we have so little to show for the work we put in. We can´t get people to church. We are having trouble even getting scheduled lessons! I want the ward to feel like the work is moving forward, and know that we really can help people be happier, but it´s a little difficult at this point. We just have to keep pushing. Something will break and this ward can see miracles and come closer together. 

I should apologize. I don´t actually have any pictures this week. It was beautiful, but my mind was elsewhere... (and I was sick).

There will be pictures next week! I promise!

Love you!

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment