Monday, May 23, 2016

So Little Time, Mountains of Work.

​This week was cool. Starting with last P-day, we went out for an activity with the ward. It was a big picnic! We had a good time playing games and goofing around with everyone. Then Timo went and ran us through some rugby conditioning drills. We were sore for multiple days.

We finally got to do some teaching this week! We had an awesome time with it actually. It felt good to be a little bit busy. Don´t get me wrong, most of our appointments still fell through. It´s an odd thing. People say that the Dutch always say what they´re thinking and always keep their appointments. I´ve seen a different side of the Dutch on my mission. Despite what they'd like to believe, they´re just like everyone else.

Well, I gave my "going away" talk yesterday. It was pretty cool, then afterwards we got swarmed by people trying to get appointments for this coming week. It made me feel really good about myself. I really hope I have helped the ward in some way. I really like them a lot.

Well, I´m keeping it a little short; I have a lot to do today! Goodbye!

Look at all the Ryans!

A castle!

Black swans \m/

Wet with cat.
Love you!

Elder Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment